||L J Flanges, LJ flanges, Loose Joint Flange, LTF flange
||Forged flange, Centrifugal Casting flange, Slicing flange
1.Casting flange advantage is in low cost and making complex form, but get casting defects
2. Forged flange advantage inner structure even, with no blowhole and harmful material, but in low production efficiency and slight higher cost
3.Slicing flange size is under the width of jobbing sheet.
4.Rolling up flange is mainly used for production of big size flange
||GB/T9122-2010, ANSI B16.5
||ANSI Class 150-1500Lb
||Carbon steel: ASTM A105, 20#, C22.8, ST37.2, A516 GR60/70
||Stainless steel: ASTM A182 F304, 304L, 316, 316L
||Alloy steel: Cr5Mo, 12Cr1MoV, 15CrMo, ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22
||Anti-rust oil, yellow or black painting, hot dipped galvanized
||In wood crate, Packed in Seaworthy Carton for Export
||Widely used on chemical, construction, watering, oil industry, water warming, electric power, ship building, extinguishing and protection
||1. flange can rotate for easier alignment of bolt holes
2. apply for pipeline that need frequent dismantling process for washing or inspection purpose
3. Flange material can be different from pipe material
4. Flange does not directly tough the media, so suitable to transport corrosive media.
5. Saving cost, When the pipe material is special and expensive, the flange welding cost for the same material is higher.
||1. Low pressure.
2. Low strength at the welding ring (especially when the thickness is less than 3mm)